At Thru-Way Trailers we pride ourselves on engineering innovation. We’re looking for a dynamic Project Engineer to help us deliver cutting-edge transportation solutions to specialized carriers across the globe.
Do you have experience in heavy equipment manufacturing? Do you enjoy working in a fast-paced work environment? Read on to see if this is the position for you.
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Able to see projects from concept to completion
- Ability to co-ordinate and plan multiple projects
- Ability to work independently, take initiative, and be able to work well as part of a team
- Strong analytical and decision-making abilities in resolving technical problems
- Excellent communication skills (written, verbal and presentation)
- High level of personal initiative and motivation.
- Able to travel within North America
- Experience with AutoCAD and Solidworks
- Hard working
- Experience with heavy steel manufacturing, hydraulics, and pneumatics
- Experience in the trailer industry
- Experience with FEA
Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience. If you’re interested in finding out more, please contact Steve McNabb @ 905.875.4611 x 224 by April 01, 2012.